When i want to do the factory reset from setting menu..the menu is not there. I google the way to do the factory from the hardware of the phone. You can do it if your phone get stucked or hanged.
Here is the way to do factory reset from the hardware of the phone:
- Remove the battery and wait for a few minutes
- Reinsert the battery and turn on your phone
- Turn off your phone
- Press Power Button and Volume UP & DOWN Keys until the boot mode menu show up with blue colour font
- Press the Volume DOWN Key to hidhlight the Recovery option
- Then press Volume UP Key to select and start RECOVERY
- Your phone will reboot, then show the Android Robot
- When the Android Robot appear on the screen, press Volume UP & DOWN together.
- The Recovery menu with yellow colour font should appear on the screen
- Press the Volume Keys to scroll to the Factory Reset option
- Press the Power Button to activate the Factory Reset
- Use the Volume Keys to scroll to Yes option
- Then press the Power Button to start the Factory Reset
- When the the reset complete, press the Volume Keys to select the Reboot System Now